Details for Carolyn M. Marks
On September 7, 2019, Carol Marks unexpectedly passed away after 81 years. Her positive spirit will be carried on by her daughters, Debbie Spillane with husband Gary and Cindy Leannah with husband Jim. Grand-Children Tim Nedzwecky, Jaclyn Burton, Kelley Leannah, and Amanda Nedzwecky.
Great-Grandchildren, Jaden, Gavin, and Charlotte. She was very proud to be a Village Cheerleader for 18 years and wouldn't miss a practice. She spent her time volunteering at "A Mother's Attic". Carol had a long career with Amtrak as a supervisor and was a Villages Tour Guide for a decade. Carol touched many lives and was always ready with a smile and a hug for anyone who was smart enough to accept them.
A memorial mass will be at 8:30 am on Friday, Sept. 13, 2019 at St. Timothy Catholic Church in The Villages, Fl. Reception for family and friends will follow in the Parish Hall. In lieu of flowers, please donate to Brother's Keeper at St. Timothy Catholic Church.
- Lovebugs come out for second season
- Marching toward preference primary
- Concierge-like service launched by hospital
- Villager’s tech savvy gives his neighbor peace of mind
- Resident performers follow their passions
- Pet owners spending more on companions
- Clubs back in action after summer break
- Florida stays strong In football’s fight
- Tribute acts strike chord in The Villages
- Residents’ loyalty delivers big profits
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sep 22Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Sep 22Spanish Springs Town Square
Sep 22Brownwood Paddock Square