Details for Anna A. Primo Anna Dioguardi Primo of The Villages, FL
Anna A. Primo
Anna Dioguardi Primo of The Villages, FL, passed away on Sunday, January 26, 2020. Anna was born on March 12, 1938 in Rochester, PA to the late Carl and Emma Dioguardi.
After graduation from Rochester High School, Anna was hired by the Westinghouse Corporation and served as a secretary for 32 years. She enjoyed playing golf, dominoes and mah-jongg with her many friends. She will be remembered for her loving personality and infectious smile. She touched all the lives she came into contact with.
Anna will be sadly missed by her husband, Robert, of 62 years. She is survived by a sister and brother-in-law, Josephine and Robert Smith of Rochester, PA. A brother and sister-in-law, Carl and Linda Dioguardi of Erie, PA. A special niece and her family, Renee, Bruce, Christian and Ben Herstine of Vanport, PA and many other nieces and nephews.
The family would like to send a special thank you to the staffs at Ocala Regional Medical Center and The Villages Cornerstone Hospice House.
In lieu of flowers, please send a donation to Cornerstone Hospice, 601 Casa Bella, The Villages, FL 32162.
A Mass of Christian burial will be held on Monday, February 10, 2020 at 8:30 am at St. Timothy Catholic Church, Lady Lake, FL.
Arrangements entrusted to Beyers Funeral Home and Crematory, Lady Lake, FL. Online condolences may be left at www.BeyersFuneralHome.com
- Follow new restrictions To slow virus’ move here
- Villages takes big steps to help small businesses
- Villages golf remains on course — with precautions
- DeSantis: Floridians must stay at home for 30 days
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- Entertainment rises to the virtual challenge
- Go the distance on National Walking Day
- Citizens step up to help provide protective gear
- Commercial construction roars forward in Villages
- Workers on front lines stay strong during crisis
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.