Details for Full Time Medical Office Manager • Work independently to manage
Medical Office Manager
• Work independently to manage the operations of an outpatient multispecialty clinic in alignment with the organization’s mission values and culture.
• Partners with appropriate assigned staff to ensure optimal daily flow and allocations of resources to meet demands for services with available staff.
• Facilitates communication and collaboration with staff, physicians and other providers, other hospital departments, management, and customers in problem solving and project management.
• Must be able to handle employee issues that arise, train, discipline and work with staff to resolve issues.
• Coach mentor and work with providers and staff to accomplish goals of the multispecialty clinic.
• Implement and sustain strategic initiatives.
• Identify, participate and lead process improvement initiatives
• Identify and resolve operational issues.
• Review open encounter report daily and ensure all encounters are closed timely.
• Report to Administration with any issues as necessary.
• Make sure all CMS regulations are being followed.
• At lease 3 years management experience in health field
• Clinic Management experience preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com