Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
DISTRICT NO. 8
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 8 will be held on Friday, May 20, 2022 at 11:00 A.M. at the SeaBreeze Recreation Center, 2384 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Kenneth C. Blocker,
#1060887 May 12, 2022
Florida Public Notices
- Big year ahead for amenities all throughout The Villages
- We’re No. 1!
- Tears, cheers for VHS Class of 2022 grads
- District offers answers about Brownwood windmill, water tower
- Villager ranks among world's top masters track athletes
- Villages Health creates patient support center
- Villages' athletes bring home big haul of medals from National Senior Games
- Summer entertainment will be scorching hot
- Local musicians come together for entertainer
- Local churches grow along with community
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
May 27Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
May 27Spanish Springs Town Square
May 27Brownwood Paddock Square