Details for Wildwood Elementary Re-Roof The City of Wildwood announces that it
Wildwood Elementary Re-Roof
The City of Wildwood announces that it is seeking bids for Roof Replacement at the Old Wildwood Elementary School.
The Scope of Work includes the removal of approximately 23,000 S.F. of low slope roofing and insultation and the installation of TPO Roof and new insulation.
Bid Documents can be obtained at the following link:
A Mandatory pre-bid conference will be held at the project site: 104 North Warfield Avenue at 2:00 pm on January 16, 2020. Bids will not be accepted from contractors that do not sign in and attend the pre- bid conference.
After the pre-bid conference, all bid questions shall be submitted in writing to the architect representative, Mike Murphey, via email at email@example.com. Questions shall be submitted no later than 2:00 pm on January 27, 2020.
3 sealed copies of the bid will be received by the Office of the City Clerk at 100 N. Main Street, Wildwood, FL 34785 until 2:00 pm on February 7, 2020 with the bid opening at 2:15 pm.
#00920114 January 2nd, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Next wave of big acts rolling into Villages
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
- 3-D printing brings medical marvels to life
- Red, ripe & delightful
- Residents take steps to help community
- Zumba’s Latin beat gets hearts pumping
- Love, marriage fit in with Villages lifestyle
- Enrichment academy back for new term
- Villager makes first nature documentary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 22Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 22Brownwood Paddock Square
Feb 22Spanish Springs Town Square