Details for TOWN OF LADY LAKE NOTICE OF PROPOSED ENACTMENT OF ORDINANCE NO.
TOWN OF LADY LAKE
NOTICE OF PROPOSED ENACTMENT OF
ORDINANCE NO. 2020-13
TITLED AS FOLLOWS:
AN ORDINANCE REDESIGNATING ZONING CLASSIFICATION FOR CERTAIN PROPERTY BEING APPROXIMATELY 1.26 ACRES OWNED BY M & L LADY LAKE LLC; REFERENCED BY ALTERNATE KEY NUMBER 1237998; WITHIN LAKE COUNTY, FLORIDA; REZONING SUBJECT PROPERTY FROM LAKE COUNTY PLANNED COMMERCIAL (CP) TO LADY LAKE PLANNED COMMERCIAL (CP); PROVIDING FOR SEVERABIILTY; ESTABLISHING AN EFFECTIVE DATE
Shall come up for adoption at Second/Final Reading by the Town Commission, Town of Lady Lake, Florida, at its special meeting on Wed., Jan. 20, 2021, at 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers, Lady Lake Municipal Complex, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, FL 32159. Said Ordinance may be inspected by the public during regular business hours at the office of the Town Clerk, Lady Lake Municipal Complex, Lady Lake, FL. Interested parties may appear and be heard with respect to the proposed Ordinance. Any person wishing to appeal a decision of this public body should ensure himself that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made.
Legal Description & Map
Parcel ID#: 07-18-24-0004-000-00300 (Full legal description available in Clerk’s Office.)
Interim Town Clerk
409 Fennell Blvd.
Lady Lake, Florida 32159
# 983051 January 10, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- Florida Must Wait on U.S. Government for Vaccines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State leaders: Tax increase would threaten new - jobs
- A safer way to play: outdoor sports surge
- Villager breaks his age On course 300 times
- Mentors needed for guardians ad litem
- Villages comes out on top once again
- Vaccination effort rolls out in Villages
- Higher ed considers vaccine requirements
- Florida travel industry sees sun on the horizon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jan 27Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Jan 27Spanish Springs Town Square
Jan 27Brownwood Paddock Square