Details for RowStar, LLC would like to place on notice the proposed
RowStar, LLC would like to place on notice the proposed construction of an installation consisting of a 170 foot monopole tower known as Woodlea located at 28°47’21.457” north latitude and 81°44’45.287” west longitude at the approximate vicinity of at South Duncan Drive and Woodlea Road, Tavares, Lake County, Florida 32778. If you have any concerns regarding historic properties that may be affected by this proposed undertaking, please contact : Wyatt Anglin, The Lotis Engineering Group, PC, at Wanglin@thelotisgroup.com or 6465 Transit Road - Suite 23, East Amherst, NY 14051-
2232 or (716) 276-8707. In your response, please include the proposed undertaking’s location and a list of the historic
resources that you believe to be affected along with their respective addresses or approximate locations.
#00936630 March 13th, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- List of Open Restaurants in The Villages
- Officials urge diligence amid promising results
- Follow new restrictions To slow virus’ move here
- Citizens step up to help provide protective gear
- List of Open Businesses
- Virus Testing Site Opens at The Villages Polo Club
- Coming together in new ways During a time of uncertainty
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- Businesses working hard to meet customer needs
- COVID-19 community updates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.