Details for NOTICE OF RULE DEVELOPMENT INTENT TO AMEND SUMTER LANDING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
NOTICE OF RULE DEVELOPMENT INTENT TO AMEND SUMTER LANDING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
The Sumter Landing Community Development District intends to amend and restate Chapter IV of its Rules to amend and restate certain provisions of the operating policies and procedures, rates, fees and charges and provide additional categories for the purpose of offsetting the cost operation and the maintenance of facilities.
The District is authorized by Section 190.011 and 120.54 Florida Statutes to develop and adopt the proposed rule. All interested parties may obtain a copy of the proposed rule by contacting the District Clerk’s Office at 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages 32162.
Richard J. Baier
#1031380 November 5,2021
Florida Public Notices
- Tree lighting season is coming to town starting Saturday
- Holidays in The Villages are off to a bright start
- Angels of The Villages started Nov. 19 and runs through mid-Dec.
- Painful End to season For VHS
- Holiday spirit shines on Spanish Springs
- Round we go
- Black Friday shoppers find deals aplenty
- Veterans groups giving back during the holidays
- Old favorite returns with fresh new look
- Seasonal hiring could prove tricky this year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Dec 3Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Dec 3Spanish Springs Town Square
Dec 3Brownwood Paddock Square