Details for NOTICE OF RULE DEVELOPMENT INTENT TO AMEND AND RESTATE DISTRICT 4 RULE
NOTICE OF RULE DEVELOPMENT INTENT TO AMEND AND RESTATE DISTRICT 4 RULE
The Village Community Development District No. 4 intends to amend and restate Chapter 3 of its Rules To Bring About Deed Compliance (“Rule”). Per Section 190.012(4)(a), Florida Statutes, the District has been granted the authority to adopt rules necessary for the District to enforce certain existing deed restrictions pertaining to the external use and appearance of real property within the District which the Board adopted by Rule on February 12, 2010. The District now intends to amend that Rule to include enforcement of signage.
The District is authorized by Sections 190.011, 190.012, 190.035 and 120.54, Florida Statutes to develop, adopt and amend the proposed rule. All interested parties may obtain a copy of the Rule and proposed amendments to that Rule by contacting the District Clerk’s Office at 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, 32162.
Richard J. Baier,
#00922904 January 7, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Next wave of big acts rolling into Villages
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
- 3-D printing brings medical marvels to life
- Red, ripe & delightful
- Residents take steps to help community
- Zumba’s Latin beat gets hearts pumping
- Love, marriage fit in with Villages lifestyle
- Villager makes first nature documentary
- Enrichment academy back for new term
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 22Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 22Brownwood Paddock Square
Feb 22Spanish Springs Town Square