Details for NOTICE OF MEETINGS NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
NOTICE OF MEETINGS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Sumter Board of County Commissioners 2021 Meeting Schedule will be established as follows:
Regular Meetings will be held the Second and Fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM at the Everglades Regional Recreation Center, 5497 Marsh Bend Trail, Grand Canyon Room, The Villages, FL 32162.
Workshop Meetings will be held the Third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM at The Villages Sumter County Service Center, 7375 Powell Road, Room 102, Wildwood, FL 34785.
Notice is given if any person desires to appeal any action taken by the Board at the above hearing, verbatim record of the proceedings may be necessary and is not prepared or furnished by the Board.
Persons requiring reasonable accommodation at this meeting because of disability, physical impairement, or interpretation needs should contact the County Administrator’s Office, 7375 Powell Road, Wildwood, FL 34785 (352) 689-4400 at least two days before the meeting.
The public is invited to attend.
#981019 December 28, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Florida Must Wait on U.S. Government for Vaccines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State leaders: Tax increase would threaten new - jobs
- A safer way to play: outdoor sports surge
- Wilke brothers enjoy making history on mats
- Villages comes out on top once again
- Higher ed considers vaccine requirements
- Strawberry growers expect high yields
- Vaccination effort rolls out in Villages
- Florida travel industry sees sun on the horizon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jan 28Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Jan 28Spanish Springs Town Square
Jan 28Brownwood Paddock Square