Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 3 will be held on Friday, January 8, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. at the Savannah Recreation Center, 1545 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, FL. 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#981937 December 31, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Florida Must Wait on U.S. Government for Vaccines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State leaders: Tax increase would threaten new - jobs
- A safer way to play: outdoor sports surge
- Villager breaks his age On course 300 times
- Mentors needed for guardians ad litem
- Villages comes out on top once again
- Vaccination effort rolls out in Villages
- Higher ed considers vaccine requirements
- Florida travel industry sees sun on the horizon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jan 27Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Jan 27Spanish Springs Town Square
Jan 27Brownwood Paddock Square