Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 8 will be held on Friday, May 15, 2020 at 11:30 A.M. at the Savannah Recreation Center, 1545 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts and per the provisions set forth in Executive Order EO-69 enacted into Law by Governor DeSantis on March 20, 2020. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#00942893 May 7, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- VHS graduates star in memorable finale
- Johnny Wild and The Delights available for drive-in parties
- Gyms join eateries, retail in reopening
- How quick action here kept coronavirus at bay
- Graduates to celebrate pride and perseverance
- Americans prepare for historic liftoff
- Charter school seniors haul in scholarships
- Antibody testing for virus comes here
- Growth Report: Chitty Chatty Bridge
- Residents touched by neighborhood support
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.