Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
A meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development
District No. 12 will be held on Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at the Everglades Recreation Center, 5497 Marsh Bend Trail, The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law and per the provisions set forth in Executive Order EO-69 enacted into Law by Governor DeSantis on March 20, 2020. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#00951856 July 14, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- UF Health Shands named best in state
- Sumter leads in tax rankings again
- Charter school camp an innovative solution
- Voting early? What you need to know
- Continuing the Dream
- 21 highlights over 21 years
- Community Watch in The Villages is Getting a Better View
- Community leaders have high hopes for expansion
- Back-to-school tax holiday begins today
- On the rise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.