Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO. 6
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 6 will be held on Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:30 A.M. Savannah Recreation Center, 1545 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#1004619 May 27, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- Disney's magic changed Florida
- Camp Villages big draw on its first day back
- Villages leads region in economic revival
- Villagers eagerly await another golf boom
- Area houses of worship change virus guidelines
- Age can’t slow down local softball player
- Former hospital CEO will chair task force on ambulance times
- Inoculation sites changing as demand slows
- Officials bite back against mosquitoes as weather heats up
- Villager backstory: Linda Shotsberger
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Jun 13Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Jun 13Spanish Springs Town Square
Jun 13Brownwood Paddock Square