Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
A Town Hall Meeting regarding Signage Enforcement of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 4 will be held on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Mulberry Recreation Center, 8445 SE 165th Mulberry Lane, The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Richard J. Baier
#00906046 October 7, 2019
Florida Public Notices
- Specialists fill new center for advanced healthcare
- Largest rec complex ready for big debut
- Farms cultivate tech to grow foods better
- Sun and fun lure snowbirds back
- Golf carts get us there
- Fun gets new look for festival season
- Reunions draw vets to The Villages
- Having a ball on the courts in The Villages
- The Villages Grown opens first retail store
- Lowlands brings new flavor to golf options
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Oct 18Brownwood Paddock Square
Oct 18Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Oct 18Spanish Springs Town Square