Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 9 will be held on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 1:30 P.M. at the District Office Board Room, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, FL. 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#00935238 March 11, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- List of Open Restaurants in The Villages
- UF Health bringing testing to The Villages
- List of Cancellations and Closings
- Church @ The Springs heading to the Drive-In
- Virus Testing Site Opens at The Villages Polo Club
- Parishioners Flock to Online Services
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- Officials call for calm amid first case here
- COVID-19 community updates
- On the rise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.