Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 5 will be held on Friday, April 16, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. at the Savannah Recreation Center, 1545 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#997673 April 08, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- Restaurants regaining appetite for expansion
- VHS Students help family fulfill a dream
- Belief key to Buffalo’s bid for regional upset
- Changes earn praise for Wildwood police
- Athletes fill gap after Senior Games canceled
- Lady Lake police stop drivers, raise awareness
- Vaccines mostly work against virus variants
- Villages VP: Growth is Key to Region's Advancement
- Excursions with local entertainers to set sail in 2022
- Summer camps back with new experiences
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
May 9Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
May 9Spanish Springs Town Square
May 9Brownwood Paddock Square