Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
A regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 11 will be held on Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. at District Office Large Conference Room 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development District. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier
#00927696 February 5, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Villagers connecting with tech
- Love, marriage fit in with Villages lifestyle
- Cancer survival rates hit historic highs
- Florida rolling out red carpet for Indies
- Humanitarian prize awarded to Marine
- Drums and exercise mix on the Square
- Town squares sizzle with special events
- Ticketing options for entertainment evolve
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 16Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 16Brownwood Paddock Square
Feb 16Spanish Springs Town Square