Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO. 7
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 7 will be held on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. at the SeaBreeze Recreation Center, 2384 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#1024336 October 6, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- A New world of care
- 50th mission ends with a hearty homecoming
- $6M grant To improve road access
- Aviv at forefront of Alzheimer’s treatment option
- Florida schools rank high in national report
- The Villages Health's Largest Care Center Ready for Patients
- The Villages proves to be a haven for the faithful
- Veterans educate each other about available benefits
- Bergs flip The script, eye an end to Babes’ hold On event
- Wildwood Police Department to add New Police Vehicles
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Oct 24Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Oct 24Spanish Springs Town Square
Oct 24Brownwood Paddock Square