Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO. 7
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 7 will be held on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. at the SeaBreeze Recreation Center, 2384 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#1029577 November 10,2021
Florida Public Notices
- Tree lighting season is coming to town starting Saturday
- Holidays in The Villages are off to a bright start
- Angels of The Villages started Nov. 19 and runs through mid-Dec.
- Painful End to season For VHS
- Holiday spirit shines on Spanish Springs
- Round we go
- Black Friday shoppers find deals aplenty
- Veterans groups giving back during the holidays
- Old favorite returns with fresh new look
- Seasonal hiring could prove tricky this year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Dec 3Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Dec 3Spanish Springs Town Square
Dec 3Brownwood Paddock Square