Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF MEETING
DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO. 6
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 6 will be held on Friday, July 16, 2021 at 9:30 A.M. Savannah Recreation Center, 1545 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#1011113 July 08, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- Lake County Welcomes Villages Expansion, Including New Hospital
- Sumter makes AMR separation from 911 call center official
- Delta Variant fuels rise in hospitalizations
- Firefighters Propose Special District To Serve The Villages
- Every August, Clown Alley 179 cranks up the chuckles
- Nonprofits make a difference one person at a time
- New school year brings annual tax-free savings
- Villages bowling still on a roll
- Wildwood resident celebrates birthday with 100 balloons
- Community marks Korean War armistice
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Aug 1Spanish Springs Town Square
Aug 1Brownwood Paddock Square
Aug 1Lake Sumter Landing Market Square