Details for NOTICE OF MEETING VILLAGE CENTER COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
The regular meeting of the Village Center Community Development District will be held on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. in the Savannah Recreation Center, 1545 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida 32162. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law. Please be advised Public Hearings may be held to address deed compliance violations or appeals of determinations made by the Architectural Review Committee during the regularly scheduled Board Meetings. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#1000252 May 04, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- State’s spring crops ripe for the picking
- Club members help bring in donations
- Changes earn praise for Wildwood police
- Lady Lake police stop drivers, raise awareness
- Community steps up to help local families in need
- Villages VP: Growth is Key to Region's Advancement
- Vaccines mostly work against virus variants
- Local bowlers roll with best of the best
- Virtual productions likely here to stay
- Softball event kicks off across The Villages
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
May 6Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
May 6Spanish Springs Town Square
May 6Brownwood Paddock Square