Details for NOTICE OF MEETING PROJECT WIDE ADVISORY COMMITTEE A
NOTICE OF MEETING
A meeting of the Project Wide Advisory Committee will be held on Monday, February 10, 2020 at 8:30 A.M. for Project Wide Fund and Sumter Landing Amenity Division Fund related items, at the District Office Board Room, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida, 32162. One or more Supervisors from the Village Community Development Districts may be in attendance and may participate in discussions of any of the items or topics discussed during the meeting. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development District. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#00927528 February 2, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Villagers connecting with tech
- Love, marriage fit in with Villages lifestyle
- Humanitarian prize awarded to Marine
- 3-D printing brings medical marvels to life
- Drums and exercise mix on the Square
- Ticketing options for entertainment evolve
- Town squares sizzle with special events
- Florida rolling out red carpet for Indies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 17Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 17Brownwood Paddock Square
Feb 17Spanish Springs Town Square