Details for NOTICE OF MEETING PROJECT WIDE ADVISORY COMMITTEE A
NOTICE OF MEETING
A meeting of the Project Wide Advisory Committee will be held on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 8:30 A.M. for Project Wide Fund and Sumter Landing Amenity Division Fund related items, at the Savannah Recreation Center, 1545 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, Florida, 32162. One or more Supervisors from the Village Community Development Districts may be in attendance and may participate in discussions of any of the items or topics discussed during the meeting. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#1000223 May 02, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- State’s spring crops ripe for the picking
- Belief key to Buffalo’s bid for regional upset
- Changes earn praise for Wildwood police
- Club members help bring in donations
- Lady Lake police stop drivers, raise awareness
- Villages VP: Growth is Key to Region's Advancement
- Community steps up to help local families in need
- Vaccines mostly work against virus variants
- Virtual productions likely here to stay
- Local bowlers roll with best of the best
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
May 6Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
May 6Spanish Springs Town Square
May 6Brownwood Paddock Square