Details for NOTICE OF MEETING NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
NOTICE OF MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Sumter County Tourist Development Council will hold their quarterly meeting at The Villages Sumter County Service Center, 7375 Powell Road, Room 102, Wildwood, FL 34785 on July 2, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.
Notice is given if any person desires to appeal any action taken by the Board at the above hearings, a verbatim record of the proceedings may be necessary and is not prepared or furnished by the Board.
Persons needing special assistance gaining access to the workshop meetings should call 352-689-4400 to make any special arrangements.
The public is invited and encouraged to attend.
SUMTER COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS, TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
#00951701 June 30, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- ‘People need to take this seriously’
- The Villages Grown Cultivates Fresh, Local Food
- Charter school, districts prepare to return to class
- Economic wins fuel talk of tax rate cut
- DeSantis: Virus spike centers on the young
- Sumter schools move To reopen by August
- Small farms offer a healthy food supply
- Cultivating fresh local food
- Pro sports make cautious comeback
- COVID-19 testing site fills up quickly
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.