Details for NOTICE OF MEETING NORTH SUMTER COUNTY UTILITY DEPENDENT DISTRICT A
NOTICE OF MEETING
NORTH SUMTER COUNTY UTILITY DEPENDENT DISTRICT
A meeting of the Board of Directors of the North Sumter County Utility Dependent District will be held on Tuesday, November 4, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in the District Office Board Room, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida, 32162. A presentation of the Solid Waste Management Plan will be provided. Other items may be discussed. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Richard J. Baier
#00910821 October 27, 2019
Florida Public Notices
- Everglades’ big day
- Everglades Shines at grand opening event
- Students fete family, friends, community
- Book your stay at Brownwood Hotel
- Hospice house needs more caring helpers
- Vets get first look at new Midway film
- Car show rolls in
- Girl Scouts relive youth at Camp Wildwood
- The Emotional Experience of Being Honored
- Eight brothers boast years of military service
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Nov 13Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Nov 13Spanish Springs Town Square
Nov 13Brownwood Paddock Square