Details for NOTICE OF MEETING NORTH SUMTER COUNTY UTILITY DEPENDENT DISTRICT A
NOTICE OF MEETING
NORTH SUMTER COUNTY UTILITY DEPENDENT DISTRICT
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the North Sumter County Utility Dependent District will be held on Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 9:00 A.M. at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#00927818 February 12, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Golf festival combines celebrities, practice and fun
- Female Honor Flight ready for take-off
- Villagers connecting with tech
- Love, marriage fit in with Villages lifestyle
- Humanitarian prize awarded to Marine
- 3-D printing brings medical marvels to life
- Drums and exercise mix on the Square
- Ticketing options for entertainment evolve
- Town squares sizzle with special events
- Florida rolling out red carpet for Indies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Feb 17Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Feb 17Brownwood Paddock Square
Feb 17Spanish Springs Town Square