Details for NOTICE OF MEETING BROWNWOOD COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
NOTICE OF MEETING
BROWNWOOD COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Brownwood Community Development District will be held on Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 11:30 A.M. at the Savannah Recreation Center, The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts and per the provisions set forth in Executive Order EO-69 enacted into Law by Governor DeSantis on March 20, 2020. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#00942703 May 6, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Resident creates group to facilitate friendship
- Drive-in theaters making a comeback
- Antibody testing for virus comes here
- Lawmakers fighting to control uninvited pests
- The Villages has Florida’s lowest crime rate
- The Villages Health expanding southward
- Industrious quilters make tens of thousands of masks
- VHS graduates star in memorable finale
- Residents touched by neighborhood support
- Growth Report: Chitty Chatty Bridge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.