Details for NOTICE OF MEETING BROWNWOOD COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
NOTICE OF MEETING
BROWNWOOD COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
The regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors of the Brownwood Community Development District will be held on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 11:30 A.M. at the District Offices, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. The agenda may be viewed at the District Office, 984 Old Mill Run, The Villages, Florida 32162 or at www.districtgov.org.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised that person will need a record of the proceedings and that accordingly, the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Richard J. Baier,
#00935237 March 11, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Gyms join eateries, retail in reopening
- VHS graduates star in memorable finale
- Johnny Wild and The Delights available for drive-in parties
- How quick action here kept coronavirus at bay
- Robust census places local cities in top 10
- Graduates to celebrate pride and perseverance
- Driveway concerts pop up across Villages
- Charter school seniors haul in scholarships
- No. 1 for decade
- Residents flock to further reopening of recreation amenities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.