Details for NOTICE OF BUDGET WORKSHOP VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF BUDGET WORKSHOP VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
DISTRICT NO. 6
A Budget Workshop of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 6 will be held on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 9:30 A.M. at the Savannah Recreation Center, 1545 Buena Vista Blvd., The Villages, Florida to receive direction from the Board and input from the public regarding the Fiscal Year 2020/2021 budget for the District. Other items may be discussed; however, this workshop is for discussion and information purposes only. No action will be taken by the Board of Supervisors. The workshop is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts and per the provisions set forth in Executive Order EO-69 enacted into Law by Governor DeSantis on March 20, 2020.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this workshop because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Richard J. Baier
#00943284 May 10, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- Resident creates group to facilitate friendship
- Drive-in theaters making a comeback
- Antibody testing for virus comes here
- Lawmakers fighting to control uninvited pests
- The Villages has Florida’s lowest crime rate
- The Villages Health expanding southward
- Industrious quilters make tens of thousands of masks
- The Lofts readies for July 15 move-in
- Growth Report: Chitty Chatty Bridge
- Hurricane plans adapt to virus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.