Details for NOTICE OF BUDGET WORKSHOP VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT NO.
NOTICE OF BUDGET WORKSHOP VILLAGE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
DISTRICT NO. 11
A Budget Workshop of the Board of Supervisors of the Village Community Development District No. 11 will be held on Monday, May 18, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. at the Savannah Recreation Center, 1545 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, Florida for the purpose of discussing and reviewing the Fiscal 2020/2021 budget process of the District. Other items may be discussed; however, this meeting is for discussion and information purposes only. No action will be taken by the Board of Supervisors. The meeting is open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Florida Law for Community Development Districts and per the provisions set forth in Executive Order EO-69 enacted into Law by Governor DeSantis on March 20, 2020.
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Office at (352) 751-3939 at least five calendar days prior to the meeting.
Richard J. Baier
#00943280 May 10, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- VHS graduates star in memorable finale
- Johnny Wild and The Delights available for drive-in parties
- Gyms join eateries, retail in reopening
- How quick action here kept coronavirus at bay
- Americans prepare for historic liftoff
- Graduates to celebrate pride and perseverance
- Charter school seniors haul in scholarships
- Antibody testing for virus comes here
- Growth Report: Chitty Chatty Bridge
- Robust census places local cities in top 10
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.