Details for LEGAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
LEGAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Sumter County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public hearing on November 24, 2020, at 5:00 P.M. at the Everglades Regional Recreation Center, 5497 Marsh Bend Trail, The Villages, FL 34785, to consider vacating that portion of Magnolia Street within Barwicks Addition, Sumterville, a recorded subdivision as depicted below:
Sumterville area – near the intersection of S US 301 and CR 522.
The proposed application may be inspected by the public at the Development Services Department, 7375 Powell Rd., Suite 115, Wildwood, FL, between the hours of 7:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. weekdays. All interested citizens are welcome to attend and be heard with respect to the proposed application. Persons with disabilities needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the Sumter County Administration Office at (352) 689-4400, 48 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting.
Sumter County Development Services Department
Karl E. Holley, Director
7375 Powell Rd., Suite 115
Wildwood, FL 34785
#973689 November 12, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- School districts seek substitute teachers
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy promising
- Black Friday deals appeal to shoppers
- Savannah reopens with holiday lineup
- Restaurants gear up for the rest of the holiday season
- Villager backstory
- Villages caregivers give their all for loved ones
- Where we’re from
- Pre-holiday testing plentiful in Villages
- Villager Was Executive Producer on "The Phil Donahue Show"
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Dec 4Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Dec 4Spanish Springs Town Square
Dec 4Brownwood Paddock Square