Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIFTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, IN AND FOR SUMTER COUNTY, FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIFTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, IN AND FOR SUMTER COUNTY, FLORIDA
Case No. 2021-CP-000491
IN RE: ESTATE OF CLAMOUNTE ROBERT BOBROWSKI,
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
The administration of the estate of CLAMOUNTE ROBERT BOBROWSKI, deceased, whose date of death was February 13, 2021, and the last four digits of whose social security number are 8153, is pending in the Circuit Court for Sumter County, Florida, Probate Division, the address of which is 215 E McCollum Avenue, Bushnell, Florida 33513. The names and addresses of the personal representative and the personal representative's attorney are set forth below.
All creditors of the decedent and other persons having claims or demands against decedent's estate on whom a copy of this notice is required to be served must file their claims with this court WITHIN THE LATER OF 3 MONTHS AFTER THE TIME OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE OR 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF SERVICE OF A COPY OF THIS NOTICE ON THEM.
All other creditors of the decedent and other persons having claims or demands against decedent's estate must file their claims with this court WITHIN 3 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE.
ALL CLAIMS NOT FILED WITHIN THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH IN SECTION 733.702 OF THE FLORIDA PROBATE CODE WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE, ANY CLAIM FILED TWO (2) YEARS OR MORE AFTER THE DECEDENT'S DATE OF DEATH IS BARRED.
The date of first publication of this notice is July 16, 2021.
Denise Clatterbuck, Personal Representative
3815 Infinity Run
The Villages, Florida 32163
Jennifer Wolgamott, Esq.
Attorney for Personal Representative
1213 South 9th Street
Leesburg, Florida 34748
#01013342 July 16, 2021
July 23, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- Lake County Welcomes Villages Expansion, Including New Hospital
- Delta Variant fuels rise in hospitalizations
- Sumter makes AMR separation from 911 call center official
- Big-name acts are returning to The Sharon
- Return of La Niña could add fuel to hurricane season
- Every August, Clown Alley 179 cranks up the chuckles
- New school year brings annual tax-free savings
- Firefighters Propose Special District To Serve The Villages
- Many hands required in preparation for school prayer event
- Charter school set for a return to normalcy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Aug 4Spanish Springs Town Square
Aug 4Brownwood Paddock Square
Aug 4Lake Sumter Landing Market Square