Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR SUMTER COUNTY, FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION IN RE: ESTATE OF ROSS H.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT
FOR SUMTER COUNTY,
ROSS H. MURPHY,
File No.: 2020-CP-679
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
The administration of the estate of ROSS H. MURPHY, deceased, who died on August 3, 2020, Number 2020-CP-679 is pending in the Circuit Court for Sumter County, Florida, Probate Division, the address of which is P.O. Box 2587, Bushnell, FL 33513. The names and addresses of the petitioner and the petitioner’s attorney are set forth below.
All creditors of the estate of the decedent and persons having claims or demands against decedent's estate other than those for whom provision for full payment was made in the Order of Summary Administration must file their claims with this Court WITHIN THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH IN SECTION 733.702 OF THE FLORIDA PROBATE CODE. ALL CLAIMS AND DEMANDS NOT SO FILED WILL BE FOREVERBARRED. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER APPLICABLE TIME PERIOD, ANY CLAIM FILED TWO (2) YEARS OR MORE AFTER THE DECEDENT’S DATE OF DEATH IS BARRED.
The date of the first publication of this Notice is
November 18, 2020
Attorney for Person
Edward W. Soulsby, Esq.
Florida Bar No. 488216
TROTTER & SOULSBY, P.A.
11834 C.R. 101, Suite 100
The Villages, FL 32162
Person Giving Notice:
WILLIAM H. MURPHY
#975329 November 18, 2020
November 25, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- School districts seek substitute teachers
- Savannah reopens with holiday lineup
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy promising
- Restaurants gear up for the rest of the holiday season
- Villages caregivers give their all for loved ones
- Where we’re from
- Faiths work together, in mission for peace
- Villager Was Executive Producer on "The Phil Donahue Show"
- Pre-holiday testing plentiful in Villages
- Bustling hurricane season sets record
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Dec 5Lake Sumter Landing Market Square
Dec 5Spanish Springs Town Square
Dec 5Brownwood Paddock Square