Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR LAKE COUNTY, FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION IN RE: ESTATE OF JUNE L.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR LAKE COUNTY, FLORIDA
IN RE: ESTATE OF
JUNE L. BAILEY,
FILE NO.: 2019-CP-002133
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
The administration of the estate of JUNE L. BAILEY, deceased, whose date of death was October 11, 2019, File No. 2019-CP-002133, is pending in the Circuit Court for Lake County, Florida, Probate Division, the address of which is P.O. Box 7800, Tavares, FL 32778. The name and address of the personal representative and the personal representative’s attorney are set forth below.
All creditors of the decedent and other persons having claims or demands against decedent’s estate on whom a copy of this notice has been served, must file their claims with this Court WITHIN THE LATER OF THREE MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE OR THIRTY DAYS AFTER THE TIME OF SERVICE OF A COPY OF THIS NOTICE ON THEM.
All other creditors of the decedent and persons having claims or demands against the decedent’s estate must file their claims with this Court WITHIN THREE MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE.
ALL CLAIMS, NOT WITHIN THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH IN SECTION 733.702 OF THE FLORIDA PROBATE CODE WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE TIME PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE, ANY CLAIM FILED TWO (2) OR MORE YEARS AFTER THE DECEDENT’S DATE OF DEATH IS BARRED.
The date of first publication of this Notice is
March 17, 2020
Attorney for Petitioner
Florida Bar No. 0016728
KATHRYN LINN, P.A.
561 Fieldcrest Drive
The Villages, Florida 32162
3748 Valleybrook Way
The Villages, FL 32163
#936847 March 17, 2020
March 24, 2020
Florida Public Notices
- List of Open Restaurants in The Villages
- Officials urge diligence amid promising results
- Church @ The Springs heading to the Drive-In
- Follow new restrictions To slow virus’ move here
- Parishioners Flock to Online Services
- Virus Testing Site Opens at The Villages Polo Club
- Businesses working hard to meet customer needs
- Citizens step up to help provide protective gear
- Daily Sun Readers: What Questions Do You Have On Coronavirus?
- COVID-19 community updates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.