Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR LAKE COUNTY FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION IN RE: ESTATE OF RICHARD EHRISMAN, SR.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR LAKE COUNTY FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION
IN RE: ESTATE OF RICHARD EHRISMAN, SR.
File No: 2021CP1146 Division: PROBATE
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
The administration of the estate of Richard Ehrisman, Sr., deceased, whose date of death was January 28, 2021, is pending in the Circuit Court for Lake County, Florida, Probate Division; the address of which is Clerk of Court, 550 W. Main St., Tavares, FL 32778. The names and addresses of the Personal Representative and the Personal Representative’s attorney are set forth below.
All creditors of the decedent and other persons having claims or demands against decedent's estate on whom a copy of this notice is required to be served must file their claims with this court ON OR BEFORE THE LATER OF 3 MONTHS AFTER THE TIME OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE OR 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF SERVICE OF A COPY OF THIS NOTICE ON THEM.
All other creditors of the decedent and other persons having claims or demands against decedent's estate must file their claims with this court WITHIN 3 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE.
ALL CLAIMS NOT FILED WITHIN THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH IN SECTION 733.702 OF THE FLORIDA PROBATE CODE WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE, ANY CLAIM FILED TWO (2) YEARS OR MORE AFTER THE DECEDENT'S DATE OF DEATH IS BARRED.
The date of first publication of this notice July 1, 2021.
Attorney for Personal Representative:
/s/Stephen W. Screnci, Esq.
Stephen W. Screnci, P.A.,
Florida Bar No.: 0051802
2700 North Military Trail,
Suite 355 Fountain Square 1
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
27250 Racquet Circle
Leesburg, FL 34748
#01010131 July 1, 2021
July 8, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- Lake County Welcomes Villages Expansion, Including New Hospital
- Sumter makes AMR separation from 911 call center official
- Delta Variant fuels rise in hospitalizations
- Every August, Clown Alley 179 cranks up the chuckles
- Return of La Niña could add fuel to hurricane season
- New school year brings annual tax-free savings
- Firefighters Propose Special District To Serve The Villages
- VHS swim team set to dive into competition
- Many hands required in preparation for school prayer event
- Villages bowling still on a roll
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Aug 3Spanish Springs Town Square
Aug 3Brownwood Paddock Square
Aug 3Lake Sumter Landing Market Square