Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR LAKE COUNTY, FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION IN RE: ESTATE OF MARK ALAN LEBO
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR LAKE COUNTY, FLORIDA PROBATE DIVISION
IN RE: ESTATE OF MARK ALAN LEBO
File No. 2021-CP-001124
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
The administration of the estate of Mark Alan Lebo, deceased, whose date of death was October 5, 2020, is pending in the Circuit Court for Lake County, Florida, Probate Division, the address of which is 550 W. Main St., 2nd Floor, Tavares, Florida 32778. The names and addresses of the personal representative and the personal representative’s attorney are set forth below.
All creditors of the decedent and other persons having claims or demands against decedent’s estate on whom a copy of this notice is required to be served must file their claims with this court ON OR BEFORE THE LATER OF 3 MONTHS AFTER THE TIME OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE OR 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF SERVICE OF A COPY OF THIS NOTICE ON THEM.
All other creditors of the decedent and other persons having claims or demands against decedent’s estate must file their claims with this court WITHIN 3 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE.
ALL CLAIMS NOT FILED WITHIN THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH IN FLORIDA STATUTES SECTION 733.702 WILL BE FOREVER BARRED.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE TIME PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE, ANY CLAIM FILED TWO (2) YEARS OR MORE AFTER THE DECEDENT’S DATE OF DEATH IS BARRED.
The date of first publication of this notice is July 5, 2021.
Attorney for Personal Representative:
Kyle C. Bacchus, Esq.
Email Address: email@example.com
Florida Bar No. 1018458
Wilson & Johnson
2425 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 211
Naples, Florida 34103
Kevin J. Lebo
58 Will Palmer Road
Southwick, MA 01077
#01010791 July 5, 2021
July 12, 2021
Florida Public Notices
- Lake County Welcomes Villages Expansion, Including New Hospital
- Sumter makes AMR separation from 911 call center official
- Delta Variant fuels rise in hospitalizations
- Firefighters Propose Special District To Serve The Villages
- Every August, Clown Alley 179 cranks up the chuckles
- Nonprofits make a difference one person at a time
- New school year brings annual tax-free savings
- Villages bowling still on a roll
- Wildwood resident celebrates birthday with 100 balloons
- Community marks Korean War armistice
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Aug 1Spanish Springs Town Square
Aug 1Brownwood Paddock Square
Aug 1Lake Sumter Landing Market Square